[Residency][40218-0524] Eldora Delgado (( SAMP )) [Accepted]

INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT
Rev. May 2024
Application for Residency

This application for residency at All Saints General Hospital utilizes the Electronic Residency Application Service created by the Association of American Medical Colleges. By completing this application, you give permission for the AAMC to transmit the personal information described on page 4 of this form.

• • Ensure that you meet the standards set forth here before submitting your application.
    • You must fill out this application as completely and as honestly as possible. False or misleading information, as well as incomplete information, are grounds for rejection.
    • When a question is not applicable to your application, mark the answer as "N/A."
    • On page 4, answer the first question in as many words as you feel necessary to convey your reasoning for applying for our residency program.
    • (( Check off the checkboxes by changing [cb] to [cbf]. ))
    • (( Post your application here. ))
Job ID: 40218
Page 1 of 4

I. BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
1. Full Name: Eldora Delgado 2. Date of Birth: 18/APR/1998 3. Sex: Female 4. Gender: Female
5. Height: 5'7" 6. Weight: 140 lbs 7. Phone Number: 186059
8. Home Address: 1442 Temple Drive, Los Santos, San Andreas 18324 9. Are you a citizen of the United States?
YES NO
10. Do you possess a San Andreas State Driver's License?
YES NO
11. Have you ever received a civil infraction?
YES NO
[/color]
12. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?
YES NO
13. If you answered yes to 11 or 12, explain here:
N/A
[/color]
14. Have you received the vaccines for influenza, Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap?
YES NO
15. If you answered NO to 14, will you receive those vaccines before joining our staff?
YES NO N/A, I ALREADY HAVE THEM
Page 2 of 4

II. EDUCATION
1. Undergraduate Institution: University of Los Santos 2. Degree Received: BA 3. Cumulative GPA: 3.97
4. Major(s): Psychology 5. Minor(s): Sociology 6. Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Score: 504
7. Medical School: San Andreas Medical School 8. Degree Sought: MD 9. Date (to be) Received: 8/2024
10. United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) Total Score: 268
11. Other Postgraduate Education: N/A
Page 3 of 4

III. APPLICANT STATEMENTS
1. Explain why you wish to enter All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program:
To realize the dream of my younger self. I've wanted to be a doctor ever since I was young. One day, a long time ago, my grandfather fell ill and was rushed to the hospital for surgery. I remember being very scared as a young girl, but what I also remember is how calm and collected the doctors were. They left quite the impression on little me, and after that long night at the hospital, they never left my mind. I wanted to become just like them and help people like they helped my grandfather.

Since then, I've studied hard to achieve my dream. It hasn't always been easy, and I know the residency program won't be a walk in the park either, but I'm fully commited and hope I'll be given the chance to enter the All Saint's General Hospital's Residency Program so I may learn from the best that San Andreas has to offer.
2. Applicant Agreement:
I, Eldora Delgado, certify under penalty of perjury that all the information I have given on this application is complete and correct. I understand my failure to provide complete, accurate, and truthful information on this application will be grounds for denial, dismissal after acceptance, and/or possible criminal charges. I agree to notify, in writing, All Saints General Hospital's leadership of any changes or updates to my application materials. I agree to allow the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) to transmit my curriculum vitae, personal statement, medical school transcripts, letters of recommendation, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), and confirmation of licensing examination score to All Saints General Hospital via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Furthermore, by submitting this application, I hereby grant All Saints General Hospital permission to run a full investigation on me.
Page 4 of 4

(( IV. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
1. Timezone: GMT+2 2. LS-RP Forum Name: Skittle 3. Do you wish to join Mount Zonah on RageMP as well? NO
If yes, character name: N/A
4. List all your character names and levels:
Character 1: Eldora Delgado (Level 33)
Character 2: Miranda Delarosa (Level 14)
5. Provide Copies of your unedited admin records:
6. Are you currently in an official faction?
YES NO
If yes, provide proof of double faction permission: N/A.
7. Are you currently banned from any official factions?
YES NO
If yes, explain here: N/A.
8. List all official factions you have been in:
Faction Name: Los Santos Fire Department, PT Psychologist, 2015 - 2016 I think.
Faction Name: Los Santos Fire Department, Lead Paramedic, 2016 - 2017 I think.
Last edited by Eldora Delgado on Tue May 21, 2024 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Eldora Delgado (( SAMP ))

Residency Application Received
All Saints General Hospital | Los Santos, San Andreas

Dear Ms. Delgado,

The Department of Human Resources has received your application for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We appreciate your interest in our competitive program and commend you for taking a proactive step toward becoming a physician. We have begun discussing your application and will render our decision in the next five days.

If you are considered a viable candidate for our program, you will be asked to be invited to participate in our onboarding process. Thank you for applying for our program.

Sincerely,
Matthew Purcell, MD
Chief of Medicine
All Saints General Hospital

Dr. David Reynolds, MD, FACS, FACC - RageMP
Dr. Matthew Purcell, MD, FACS - SAMP

Also Fire Assistant Chief Mark Yeager - RageMP
and Fire Assistant Chief John Norton - SAMP

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Eldora Delgado (( SAMP )) [Received]

Residency Application Pending

Dear Ms. Delgado,

Thank you for applying for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We have reviewed your application and, to better assess you as a candidate, request that you make the following revisions in the next 72 hours:
  • I.2 - Please correct the date format to the following: DD/MMM/YYYY. The month should be its three-letter abbreviation, fully capitalized.
Once you have made the foregoing revisions, please let us know by replying to this chain.

Sincerely,
Matthew Purcell, MD, FACS, FACC
Chief of Medicine

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Eldora Delgado (( SAMP )) [Received]

David Reynolds wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:53 pm

Residency Application Pending

Dear Ms. Delgado,

Thank you for applying for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We have reviewed your application and, to better assess you as a candidate, request that you make the following revisions in the next 72 hours:
  • I.2 - Please correct the date format to the following: DD/MMM/YYYY. The month should be its three-letter abbreviation, fully capitalized.
Once you have made the foregoing revisions, please let us know by replying to this chain.

Sincerely,
Chief of Medicine

It's been corrected.

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Eldora Delgado (( SAMP )) [Pending]

Residency Application Accepted

Dear Ms. Delgado,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application for Residency at All Saints General Hospital, we have decided that you are a match for our program. You receive access to the Medical Student Portal which will allow you to proceed with the onboarding process.

Thank you again for expressing interest in our program. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Chief of Medicine