[Residency][40218-0524] Derrick Cohen (( SAMP )) [Accepted]

INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT
Rev. May 2024
Application for Residency

This application for residency at All Saints General Hospital utilizes the Electronic Residency Application Service created by the Association of American Medical Colleges. By completing this application, you give permission for the AAMC to transmit the personal information described on page 4 of this form.

• • Ensure that you meet the standards set forth here before submitting your application.
    • You must fill out this application as completely and as honestly as possible. False or misleading information, as well as incomplete information, are grounds for rejection.
    • When a question is not applicable to your application, mark the answer as "N/A."
    • On page 4, answer the first question in as many words as you feel necessary to convey your reasoning for applying for our residency program.
    • (( Check off the checkboxes by changing [cb] to [cbf]. ))
    • (( Post your application here. ))
Job ID: 40218
Page 1 of 4

I. BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
1. Full Name: Derrick Cohen 2. Date of Birth: 27/NOV/1993 3. Sex: Male 4. Gender: Male
5. Height: 6'2" 6. Weight: 166 lbs 7. Phone Number: 2149011
8. Home Address: 1449 Market Street, Los Santos, San Andreas 18125 9. Are you a citizen of the United States?
YES NO
10. Do you possess a San Andreas State Driver's License?
YES NO
11. Have you ever received a civil infraction?
YES NO
[/color]
12. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?
YES NO
13. If you answered yes to 11 or 12, explain here:
N/A
[/color]
14. Have you received the vaccines for influenza, Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap?
YES NO
15. If you answered NO to 14, will you receive those vaccines before joining our staff?
YES NO N/A, I ALREADY HAVE THEM
Page 2 of 4

II. EDUCATION
1. Undergraduate Institution: University of Los Santos 2. Degree Received: BS 3. Cumulative GPA: 3.85
4. Major(s): Molecular and Cell Biology 5. Minor(s): Public Health 6. Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Score: 520 (472-528)
7. Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine 8. Degree Sought: MD 9. Date (to be) Received: JUN/2021
10. United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) Total Score: 250 (150-300)
11. Other Postgraduate Education: Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) - Baylor College of Medicine, 2023
Page 3 of 4

III. APPLICANT STATEMENTS
1. Explain why you wish to enter All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program:
After pursuing my aforementioned degrees and completing an extensive educational and professional record, I've moved from my residence in Montgomery, Los Santos, to Market, Los Santos, to start working under a residency program at a large and prestigious medical facility such as All Saints General Hospital. Currently, I am doing a couple of side jobs, including taxi services and bartending, to sustain myself financially, but I believe it's time to finally put what I've learned over the past decade to use. My goal is not only to extend a helping hand to the community as a whole but also to ensure a fruitful career that will help me improve myself as a person.
2. Applicant Agreement:
I, Derrick Cohen, certify under penalty of perjury that all the information I have given on this application is complete and correct. I understand my failure to provide complete, accurate, and truthful information on this application will be grounds for denial, dismissal after acceptance, and/or possible criminal charges. I agree to notify, in writing, All Saints General Hospital's leadership of any changes or updates to my application materials. I agree to allow the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) to transmit my curriculum vitae, personal statement, medical school transcripts, letters of recommendation, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), and confirmation of licensing examination score to All Saints General Hospital via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Furthermore, by submitting this application, I hereby grant All Saints General Hospital permission to run a full investigation on me.
Page 4 of 4

(( IV. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
1. Timezone: GMT+ 2:00 2. LS-RP Forum Name: ihealyou 3. Do you wish to join Mount Zonah on RageMP as well? NO
If yes, character name: N/A
4. List all your character names and levels:
Character 1: Derrick Cohen (Level 2)
5. Provide Copies of your unedited admin records:
6. Are you currently in an official faction?
YES NO
If yes, provide proof of double faction permission: Permission.
7. Are you currently banned from any official factions?
YES NO
If yes, explain here: N/A
8. List all official factions you have been in:
Last edited by Derrick Cohen on Thu May 23, 2024 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Derrick Cohen (( SAMP ))

Residency Application Received
All Saints General Hospital | Los Santos, San Andreas

Dear Mr. Cohen,

The Department of Human Resources has received your application for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We appreciate your interest in our competitive program and commend you for taking a proactive step toward becoming a physician. We have begun discussing your application and will render our decision in the next five days.

If you are considered a viable candidate for our program, you will be asked to be invited to participate in our onboarding process. Thank you for applying for our program.

Sincerely,
Matthew Purcell, MD, FACS, FACC
Chief of Medicine
All Saints General Hospital

Dr. David Reynolds, MD, FACS, FACC - RageMP
Dr. Matthew Purcell, MD, FACS - SAMP

Also Fire Assistant Chief Mark Yeager - RageMP
and Fire Assistant Chief John Norton - SAMP

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Derrick Cohen (( SAMP )) [Received]

Residency Application Pending

Dear Mr. Cohen,

Thank you for applying for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We have reviewed your application and, to better assess you as a candidate, request that you make the following revisions in the next 72 hours:
  • I.8 - Please correct your address format to include state and zip code.
  • (( IV.5 - Please provide screenshots of your admin record. It can be found on the UCP under the "Admin Record" link. Include a link under where the BBCode says LINK. After, remove unused lines. ))
Once you have made the foregoing revisions, please let us know by replying to this chain.

Sincerely,
Chief of Medicine

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Derrick Cohen (( SAMP )) [Received]

David Reynolds wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:37 am

Residency Application Pending

Dear Mr. Cohen,

Thank you for applying for All Saints General Hospital's Residency Program. We have reviewed your application and, to better assess you as a candidate, request that you make the following revisions in the next 72 hours:
  • I.8 - Please correct your address format to include state and zip code.
  • (( IV.5 - Please provide screenshots of your admin record. It can be found on the UCP under the "Admin Record" link. Include a link under where the BBCode says LINK. After, remove unused lines. ))
Once you have made the foregoing revisions, please let us know by replying to this chain.

Sincerely,
Chief of Medicine

Amended as requested.

Re: [Residency][40218-0524] Derrick Cohen (( SAMP )) [Pending]

Residency Application Accepted

Dear Mr. Cohen,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application for Residency at All Saints General Hospital, we have decided that you are a match for our program. You receive access to the Medical Student Portal which will allow you to proceed with the onboarding process.

Thank you again for expressing interest in our program. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,