Friday, February 18, 2022
LSFD Spokesperson: Maxine Hayes
LOS SANTOS – The Los Santos Fire Department (LSFD) is proud to announce that on the 24th of February, 2022 we'll be opening our recruitment drive #1-22. LSFD has always been proud of the men and women of the department and the sacrifices they make to ensure that the citizens of Los Santos are safe during their day-to-day tasks.
As members of the Los Santos Fire Department, a Firefighter’s duties include engaging directly in firefighting, emergency medical services requiring assignment to a rescue ambulance, fire prevention and rescue, and more should you join one of our many divisions. All Firefighters are required to become Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and may be required to become Paramedics. Without a doubt, the firefighter’s job is one of the best jobs in the world. If this sentence caught your eye, you too should apply to join the hottest job in Los Santos!
The requirements to join are as follows:
- Applicants are required to be 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants are required to possess a valid drivers license within the State of San Andreas.
- Applicants are required to have no criminal history beyond civil/traffic infractions.
- Applicants are required to be a graduate of a United States High School or G.E.D equivalent.
- Applicants are required to maintain fluent communicative skills within the English language, both written and verbal.
- Applicants are required to obtain the Emergency Medical Technician (E.M.T) certification throughout the recruiting period, if not already certified within the State of San Andreas.