FIRE DEPARTMENT

FIRE CHIEF
Kaitlyn Myers
Los Santos Fire Headquarters
1282 Sunset Avenue
Downtown Los Santos
Los Santos 206
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS DIVISION
Your Los Santos Fire Department seeks to serve the residents of Los Santos with courage, integrity and pride. As with any organization utilizing thousands of employees, it is prudent that we take measures to ensure the mission of the department meets your fundamental requirements and expectations. As such, we have developed and maintained the Professional Standards Division.

If you would like to commend a member of the department for a job well done, please download and complete this form:
LSFD Commendation Form.pdf

If you have a complaint or concern about the conduct or service performed by a member of the department, please download and complete this form: LSFD Complaint Form.pdf

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION REPORT FORM

LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT
COMMENDATION RECORD FORM
Submitting a Commendation
If a Los Santos Fire Department employee has demonstrated exceptional performance that you feel is worthy of an official Commendation, you can fill out the following form.

Comments will be forwarded to the appropriate supervisor and in turn, shared with the employee. There may be more than one officer or employee handling an incident or event, so be as specific as possible when filling out the commendation report form.

The Reporting Party information provides an opportunity for the department to follow-up with the employee deserving of the commendation and verify information or ask additional questions should the original submission lack enough specifics.

Competed forms can be forwarded using the following methods:

E-Mail: Digital Commendation report forms for employees up to the rank of Assistant Chief can be e-mailed directly to Deputy Chief Mark Yeager, Chief of Staff for the Los Santos Fire Department. He is in charge of all administrative operations within the department. [email protected]

Digital Commendation reports for a Deputy Chief can be e-mailed directly to Fire Chief Kaitlyn Myers. [email protected]

Mail: Physical Commendation report forms that have been printed out can be sent via the post office, and envelopes should be filled out with the following information:

Los Santos Fire Department
Professional Standards Division
Los Santos Fire Headquarters,
1282 Sunset Avenue,
Downtown Los Santos, LS 206

INCIDENT INFORMATION
  • Date:* DD/MMM/YYYY
    Time:* 00:00

Incident / Event Type:* Medical scene, structure fire, motor vehicle accident, etc.
EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
  • Name:* Firstname Lastname
    Badge Number: #00000
    Type of Unit: Ambulance, Engine/Fire Truck, Ladder Truck, EMS Supervisor, Battalion Supervisor, Other.
REPORTING PARTY INFORMATION
  • Name: Firstname Lastname
    Address: Street, City, State, Zip
    E-Mail Address: emailaddress@url
    Phone Number:
    Preferred Time to Call: 00:00 - 00:00

Comments / Statements:*

Leave your explanation for why you've submitted the form here.
    The Los Santos Fire Department would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this form.

*Indicates mandatory fields. Forwarded reports with these areas left blank may be returned or disregarded.

(( Please submit all commendations up to the rank of Assistant Chief to Mark Yeager in a private message.

Commendations for a Deputy Chief may be forwarded to Kaitlyn Myers in a private message.

The commendations are strictly in-character, if you wish to commend a faction member on an out-of-character level, use this format.

Contents and title can be found below. ))

Title:

Code: Select all

Employee Commendation Record Form
Format:

[divbox=white][divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]INCIDENT INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Date:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Time:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] 00:00
[b]Location:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Street name and/or landmark.

[b]Incident / Event Type:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Medical scene, structure fire, motor vehicle accident, etc.[/list]

[divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]EMPLOYEE INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Name:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Firstname Lastname
[b]Rank:[/b] Rank
[b]Badge Number:[/b] #00000
[b]Type of Unit:[/b] Ambulance, Engine/Fire Truck, Ladder Truck, EMS Supervisor, Battalion Supervisor, Other.[/list]

[divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]REPORTING PARTY INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Address:[/b] Street, City, State, Zip
[b]E-Mail Address:[/b] emailaddress@url
[b]Phone Number:[/b]
[b]Preferred Time to Call:[/b] 00:00 - 00:00

[b]Comments / Statements:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color]

[hr][/hr]

[b]The Los Santos Fire Department would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this form.[/b]

[color=#FF0000][i][size=85]*Indicates mandatory fields. Forwarded reports with these areas left blank may be returned or disregarded.[/size][/i][/color][/list][/divbox]

EMPLOYEE COMPLAINT REPORT FORM

COMPLAINT RECORD FORM
Submitting a Complaint
The Los Santos Fire Department considers all complaints important. Complaints are documented on the "Complaint Record Form" and forwarded to the Professional Standards Division for review and follow-up action. All complaints are handled in an impartial manner in compliance with federal, state and local laws and departmental policy.

The Reporting Party information provides an opportunity for the department to follow-up with the employee deserving of the commendation and verify information or ask additional questions should the original submission lack enough specifics.

Competed forms can be forwarded using the following methods:

E-Mail: Digital Complaint report forms against employees up to the rank of Assistant Chief can be e-mailed directly to Deputy Chief Mark Yeager, Chief of Staff for the Los Santos Fire Department. He is in charge of all administrative operations within the department. [email protected]

Digital Complaint report forms against a Deputy Chief can be e-mailed directly to Fire Chief Kaitlyn Myers. [email protected]

Mail: Physical Complaint report forms that have been printed out can be sent via the post office, and envelopes should be filled out with the following information:

Los Santos Fire Department
Professional Standards Division
Los Santos Fire Headquarters,
1282 Sunset Avenue,
Downtown Los Santos, LS 206

INCIDENT INFORMATION
  • Date:* DD/MMM/YYYY
    Time:* 00:00

Incident / Event Type:* Medical scene, structure fire, motor vehicle accident, etc.
EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
  • Name:* Firstname Lastname
    Badge Number: #00000
    Type of Unit: Ambulance, Engine/Fire Truck, Ladder Truck, EMS Supervisor, Battalion Supervisor, Other.
REPORTING PARTY INFORMATION
  • Name: Firstname Lastname
    Address: Street, City, State, Zip
    E-Mail Address: emailaddress@url
    Phone Number:
    Preferred Time to Call: 00:00 - 00:00

Comments / Statements:*

Evidence (if applicable):

Insert any evidence here, or where we might find evidence (e.g a unit number to check dashcam footage, or a public building equipped with CCTV).
    The Los Santos Fire Department would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this form.

*Indicates mandatory fields. Forwarded reports with these areas left blank may be returned or disregarded.
(( Please submit all complaints against faction members up to the rank of Assistant Chief to Mark Yeager in a private message.

Complaints against a Deputy Chief may be forwarded to Kaitlyn Myers in a private message.

The complaints are strictly in-character, if you wish to complain against a faction member on an out-of-character level, use this format.

Evidence is to be submitted on an in-character level. Screenshots with visible chat log of any incidents may be submitted, but they can only be used against an employee on an in-character level if they correlate with any dashcam footage.

If you are forwarding photographs or videos that were taken in-character, you must provide us with screenshot evidence showing that you roleplayed photographing or recording the incident. They cannot show any chat log if they are to be considered in-character photos or videos.

Contents and title can be found below. ))

Title:

Employee Complaint Record Form
Format:

[divbox=white][divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]INCIDENT INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Date:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Time:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] 00:00
[b]Location:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Street name and/or landmark.

[b]Incident / Event Type:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Medical scene, structure fire, motor vehicle accident, etc.[/list]

[divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]EMPLOYEE INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Name:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color] Firstname Lastname
[b]Rank:[/b] Rank
[b]Badge Number:[/b] #00000
[b]Type of Unit:[/b] Ambulance, Engine/Fire Truck, Ladder Truck, EMS Supervisor, Battalion Supervisor, Other.[/list]

[divbox=black][color=#FFFFFF][b][u]REPORTING PARTY INFORMATION[/u][/b][/color][/divbox]

[list=none][b]Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Address:[/b] Street, City, State, Zip
[b]E-Mail Address:[/b] emailaddress@url
[b]Phone Number:[/b]
[b]Preferred Time to Call:[/b] 00:00 - 00:00

[b]Comments / Statements:[/b][color=#FF0000][i]*[/i][/color]

[b]Evidence (if applicable):[/b] 

Insert any evidence here, or where we might find evidence (e.g a unit number to check dashcam footage, or a public building equipped with CCTV). 

[hr][/hr]

[b]The Los Santos Fire Department would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this form.[/b]

[color=#FF0000][i][size=85]*Indicates mandatory fields. Forwarded reports with these areas left blank may be returned or disregarded.[/size][/i][/color][/list][/divbox]

(( Out-of-Character Commendation Report Form ))

COMMENDATION RECORD FORM
(( Submitting an out-of-character Commendation ))
If you feel any faction member within the Los Santos Fire Department has exhibited exceptional behavior worthy of an official commendation, please fill out the following form and forward it to the appropriate usergroup.

• Commendations on faction members holding the rank of Deputy Chief should be forwarded in a private message to Kaitlyn Myers.

• Commendations on faction members holding the rank of Captain I, Captain II, Battalion Chief or Assistant Chief should be forwarded in a private message to Mark Yeager.

• Commendations on faction members holding the rank of Firefighter Reserve should be forwarded in a private message to the Chief Fire Officers group.

• Commendations on faction members holding the rank of Firefighter I, Firefighter II, Firefighter III, or Engineer should be forwarded in a private message to the Fire Officers group.

Title:

(( Faction Member Commendation Record Form ))
Format:

[b]Faction Member Character Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Faction Member Character Rank:[/b] Rank

[b]Comments / Statements:[/b]

Please explain why you have suggested a commendation for this particular faction member.

(( Out-of-Character Complaint Report Form ))

COMPLAINT RECORD FORM
(( Submitting an out-of-character Complaint ))
If you feel any faction member within the Los Santos Fire Department has exhibited behavior that is rude, insulting, or questionable in any way, please fill out the following form and forward it to the appropriate usergroup.

• Complaints on faction members holding the rank of Deputy Chief should be forwarded in a private message to Kaitlyn Myers.

• Complaints on faction members holding the rank of Captain I, Captain II, Battalion Chief or Assistant Chief should be forwarded in a private message to Mark Yeager.

• Complaints on faction members holding the rank of Firefighter Reserve should be forwarded in a private message to the Chief Fire Officers group.

• Complaints on faction members holding the rank of Firefighter I, Firefighter II, Firefighter III, or Engineer should be forwarded in a private message to the Fire Officers group.

Title:

(( Faction Member Complaint Record Form ))
Format:

[b]Faction Member Character Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Faction Member Character Rank:[/b] Rank
[b]Faction Member Forum Account (if applicable):[/b] ProfileURL
[b]Faction Member Discord Account (if applicable):[/b] Name#0000

[b]Incident Location (select all that apply):[/b]
[ ] LS-RP Forums
[ ] LS-RP Discord
[ ] LS-RP RageMP Server
[ ] LS-RP TeamSpeak Server

[ ] LSFD Forums
[ ] LSFD Discord 

[ ] LSPD Forums
[ ] LSPD Discord

[ ] LSSD Forums
[ ] LSSD Discord

[ ] LSGOV Forums
[ ] LSGOV Discord 

[ ] Other (specify): 

[b]Comments / Statements:[/b]

Please explain why you have submitted a report against this particular faction member.

[b]Evidence (if applicable):[/b]

Please provide any and all evidence you have against this faction member that is relevant to the case at hand. Screenshots and videos are acceptable, though you should be aware that they may be shared among Fire Officers, Chief Fire Officers, and LS-RP Staff should the incident be serious enough.